I have so many ideas running around in my head, that I can't sleep. For me the best way to get them out of my head is to write them down. And if I write them down on my blog then they are out there for the world to see.
I have all these plans for the improvement of the house. And here is the list.
Firstly, I have a bedside drawer that I have been working on, that I am just not happy with. I will post pictures but I have just decided that I will repaint (again) and use it in the study.
I also saw a sofa table at a local op shop which was a bargain price (because it had two drawers missing - which is why I dismissed it :-s), but I will see if it is still there on Monday, and do it up to sell.
Ok, there are the immediate plans - now for the future plans
1. Finish study
- need a second desk and improved cupboars storage
2. Linen cupboard
- tidy and sort
- new shelves
- storage for vacuum and brooms/mops
3. Little Angels Room - make it more girly and fun
- tidy cupboard, sort her clothes out
- curtain over walk-in-robe
- ceiling fan or light fitting/some form of cooling
- decoration (hanging paper circles, fabric bunting)
4. Lounge Room
- entertainment unit
(yes, I know very general but that room needs a lot so I have to start somewhere)
5. Outside Main Bedroom
- crushed rock/paving
- bistro seating
- pot plants and climbers or screens to hide shed
- tidy up and pretty up
- more seating??
7. Front yard
- tidy up
- plant tree
There you go.
There is only 15 weeks to the end of the year. Can I get it done by then??