Saturday 27 August 2011

Chalkboard Calender

One of the things hubby wanted in the new office was a calender.  This is what I came up with ...




Each of the squares are 140mm square, with the width of the painters tape separating them.  I measureed it all out and taped, then painted with chalkboard paint.  I didn't take a picture of the before with the area taped out.  What can I say, once I get started on a project I just want to finish it. 

Anyway here is a picture of the area after I painted it.  Not a great picture but the camera seemed to have trouble with the cream walls and the big black area (at least that is my excuse, and not the fact that I didn't get the settings right before I proceeded to remove the tape :-))

I am not sure why I even added that picture, it is terrible.  Forget it is even there.  So here is the before with out the calender...


And with the calender...


It's all coming together.

1 comment: